Your privacy is critically important to us.
EZ Innovation is located at:
EZ Innovation, 95 Durham Ave Suite #203 South Plainfield, NJ 07080 – NJ, USA 6143335310
Like most website operators, EZ Innovation collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. EZ Innovation’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how EZ Innovation’s visitors use its website. From time to time, EZ Innovation may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
EZ Innovation also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on https://www.EZInnovation.com blog posts. EZ Innovation only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to EZ Innovation’s websites choose to interact with EZ Innovation in ways that require EZ Innovation to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that EZ Innovation gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for a blog at https://www.EZInnovation.com to provide a username and email address.
You directly provide our company with most of the data we collect. We collect and data when you
- Register online or place an order online
- When you request any of our freely downloadable documents
- When you request any of our free services
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- To send you customized reports and worksheets
- When Our Company processes your order, it may use your data to get information from search engines and other marketing tools and use the resulting information to render a service to you.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Our Company securely stores your data at our CRM software provider. You can read more by clicking here. Our Company will keep your personal for 12 months. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by removing your from the database and mailing lists.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Links To External Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites, products or services.
EZ Innovation may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. EZ Innovation may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, EZ Innovation does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
To enrich and perfect your online experience, EZ Innovation uses “Cookies”, similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.